1. Create and manage social media accounts on different social media networks for multiple clients.
2. Develop fresh content ideas and draft creative and engaging social media copies across different networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc. to help brands achieve their digital media objectives.
3. Publish and analyze content on various networks.
4. Follow style guidelines and client briefs to create social media content calendar
5. Monitor, listen and respond to user interactions across platforms.
Must have :
1. Handled social media management for clients (primarily B2B/NGO/Govt.).
2. 5+ years of experience with social media marketing skills preferably Twitter, Linkedin, FB and Insta marketing (other channels is a plus).
3. Should have hands on experience in handling social media tools such as Hootsuite, Twitter platforms, etc.
4. Ability to visualize creative ideas & write persuasive content copies.
5. Strong research skills coupled with editorial capability.
6. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
7. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
8. Able to work both independently or in a team.
9. Can independently manage pages across social media platforms. 11. Ability to create reports from FB insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and other tools